Last Updated: October 12, 2019. To see new modifications click here.
Who we are
Global Med Cables, Inc. was founded in 2019, a privately held organization located in San Bernardino, California. Our team shares over 30 years of healthcare career experiences from Surgeons, Clinical Nurse Practitioners, Healthcare IT Executives, and Biomedical Engineers. We only directly work with purchasing entities such as; Hospitals, IDN’s, Surgery Centers, Outpatient and long-term care facilities, including Clinical Technology Management companies. Our promise to our customers is to deliver quality OEM, ISO and FDA Certified compatible lead wire products and assessors.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Information we gather
We may collect two types of information through our Sites: anonymous information and personally identifiable information (“PII”). We collect certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the Sites. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information. We gather it to improve the performance of the Sites. The anonymous data we collect can include information such as the type of browser you are using, your IP address and the length of your visit to the Sites and your browsing path on the Sites. We may also ask you to provide PII on the Sites, which may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, fax number, company name, and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when you send us feedback or an e-mail, when you register for certain services, when we set cookies, when you submit information to a Site, or directly in response to inquiries on the Sites. In all such cases, you choose whether to provide us with the PII, but certain portions of the Sites may not be available to you if you do not provide the PII requested.
United States Usage
The Sites is operated by a U.S. entity and is governed by the state and federal laws of the United States. The laws of your jurisdiction may be more or less strict than the laws that apply to the Sites. If you access the Sites from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. You may not use the Sites or Global Med Cables, Inc. services if you are the subject of U.S. sanctions or of sanctions consistent with U.S. law imposed by the government of the country where you are accessing the Sites or using Global Med Cables, Inc. services. You are responsible for compliance with all U.S. or other export and re-export restrictions that may apply to goods, software, technology and services.
Consent To Transfer
The Sites are operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored in the United States. By using the website or providing Global Med Cables, Inc. with your information, you consent to this transfer.
Passwords and Security
If you use a password to access the Sites or any portion of it, then you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and for restricting access to the device you use to access the Sites, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur on your account or with your password. In the event that the confidentiality of your account or password is compromised in any manner, you will notify Global Med Cables, Inc. immediately. Global Med Cables, Inc. reserves the right to take any and all action, as it deems necessary or reasonable to maintain the security of the Sites and your account, including without limitation, terminating your account, changing your password or requesting information to authorize transactions on your account. While Global Med Cables, Inc. takes prudent steps to protect your account and the Sites, it cannot protect your information outside of the Sites. For example, when Global Med Cables, Inc. communicates with you via unencrypted email from time to time, the communication is not secure, is not stored securely, and the information contained may be viewed by others. You acknowledge that by requesting information by email, you agree that we may transmit it to you from time to time and store it in an unencrypted form and manner. Global Med Cables, Inc. may rely on the authority of anyone accessing your account or using your password and in no event will Global Med Cables, Inc. be held liable to you for any liabilities or damage resulting from or arising out of (i) any action or inaction of Global Med Cables, Inc. under this provision; (ii) any compromise of the confidentiality of your account or password; and (iii) any unauthorized access to your account or use of your password.
How and Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services
- To further develop and improve our Services–for example, by adding new features that we think our members will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their clients more efficiently;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our products, and better understand user retention and attrition — for example, we may analyze how many individuals purchased a product after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to use our Services after a certain length of time;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Automattic and others, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by Automattic and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on Automattic and our products (which you can unsubscribe from at any time); and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations on how we can improve our service, request specific products (for example, through our Product Inquiry Form), target our marketing messages to groups of our members.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If at any time you need assistance or are experiencing difficulties using the Sites, please contact your CLR 888-800-6825 or write via mail: Global Med Cables, Inc., attn: GMC-Customer Service, 570 North Sierra Way, San Bernardino, California 92410, USA
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookies to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookies contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookies will be saved in your browser. This cookies includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Legal and Regulatory Requirements: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
If you register on the Sites, you agree that any information you provide to us will be current, accurate and complete, and you will promptly update this information if it changes.
Restrictions for Submissions
By using the Sites, you agree not to do any of the following:
- i. Upload to, distribute, create through or otherwise publish through the Sites any Submission (“Content”) that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, contains nudity, or is otherwise objectionable;
- ii. Upload or transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law, including without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the Nasdaq Stock Market;
- iii. Upload or transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce such Content;
- iv. Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- v. Upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Sites any Content such as charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters or letters relating to pyramid schemes, advertising or solicitations for funds, political campaigning, mass mailings, any form of unsolicited commercial email or “spam” (regardless of whether the email itself complies with the requirements of federal or state law for sending commercial email), or offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes or promotions;
- vi. Upload any Content that contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent; and
- vii. Disseminate any harmful content of any kind, including without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, zombies, cancel bots or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, program, data or personal information.
How we protect your data
We take steps to manage the privacy of your PII and the security of the Sites. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online. We make no warranty regarding the security of any information you transmit to us via the Sites and you do so at your own risk.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
To enhance the security of your account, we encourage you to enable our advanced security settings, like ________.
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Third Party Links
Global Med Cables makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of websites accessible by hyperlink from the Sites, or websites linking to the Sites.
Close Your Account
While we’d be very sad to see you go, if you no longer want to use our Services: you can close your account (show diagram). Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described in How Long We Keep Information above — for example, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
Notwithstanding any of the Site Terms, Global Med Cables, Inc. reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your use of the Sites, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Sites if you violate any of these Site Terms or Global Med Cables, Inc. policies. Upon termination, these Site Terms shall still apply.
Delivery of the Goods described herein shall be FOB Origin, Freight Prepaid and Charged Back (i.e., Seller pays freight and adds it to invoice; Buyer bears freight, handling and processing costs; Buyer owns goods in transit). Seller will use commercially reasonable efforts to meet the scheduled dates for shipment and delivery, but does not guarantee any delivery or completion date. Seller shall not be liable for any loss, damage, expense or charge of any kind resulting
from delay in shipment or delivery.
Modification of the Policy
Corrections and Updates
Global Med Cables, Inc.